Saturday, October 29, 2016

I Am So Over This...Almost.

It started off as nothing really. Just a little sneeze here and there. Then it progressed to a ever so often needing to cough lightly to get rid of the itchy sensation in my throat.

Somehow I went from nothing to a full blown cold mixed in with the wonderful flu.
Seriously. What happened? Better yet HOW????

It's not like I walked around in light summer clothes and sandals. No sir. I know that autumn means cooler weather. And that means it's time to put on a light jacket or sweater.

So for the last two days I've been battling this sickness. It really got the better of me yesterday. I mean it got to the point were I couldn't even sit up without feeling dizzy and on lightheaded. Standing up required a great deal of pep talk. And almost ended up with me stretched out on the floor...twice.

Thank God for Hubby. He took good care of me yesterday. He would have the day before as well but he was working. Though my sweetheart made sure to call and check up on me every couple of hours.

My Hubby even went grocery shopping for me. AND brought home the most delicious honey melon this side of earth. He knows me so well.

So because I've been feeling pretty badly blogging was the last thing on my mind. I still feel horribly sick.  But I've managed to sit up without getting woozy.  So that's progress.

Which is why I went ahead and did two blog posts today. Of course I'm limited in what I can do so blogging was pretty much at the top of the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment