Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Good-bye 26 and Hello 27!



It's official!!

I am no longer 26 years old but rather 27. Honestly I can't believe how fast time has flown.

I don't know about anyone else but it seems that up until I turned 18 years old time went by very VERY slowly. Then my 18th birthday came and went and all of a sudden I'm 20, then 24, and now 27.
Time has literally flown by since the moment I turned 18.

26 was a wonderful year.
I managed to get one of my articles published by a fair sized church magazine. We bought a new sofa that I love. And I got to learn what it takes to be a mommy of two. We had our first family road trip in about 4 years and this time it was no longer just Hubby and I.

Yep. 26 was a good and wonderful year. It treated me well and I enjoyed almost every minute.  I did not enjoy the hard spots as much but then again not many people do.

And I am really looking forward to seeing all the great and wonderful things and times that being 27 has in store for me. I know God will do awesome things this year of my life just like He has done every year so far and I am excited to see what He has in store for us as a family.

So with that thought I bring this post to an  end.


No comments:

Post a Comment