Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Hitting Mini-Goal #1.



I am so excited to share my weight loss progress.

I know this isn't a lot but it sure puts a nice dent in the amount I have left to go before reaching a healthy weight. Which would be another 65 pounds. 

The amount I lost, you ask? Eleven pounds. 

What has me so excited is that I've officially managed to cross of my first mini-goal on my chart. Every 10 pounds equals a mini goal. Sure that's a lot of mini goals. But it's really a good way to motivate ones self.

And trust me...I am needing a lot of motivation these days!

I'm not going to lie and say that losing these 11 pounds was easy...because it wasn't. But I will tell you the truth when I say...I definitely look better with those 11 pounds gone!

Soon, I'll be hitting my second mini-goal. Just 9 more pounds to go!

When I look ahead at the finish line I really have to smile. Not only will I finally be a healthier, happier (because let's be honest everyone is happier when their clothes actually fit), and fitter me. But I'll finally be able to be the example I want to be for my children. I'll actually be able to do fun activities with them without gasping for breath. 

And my husband will also benefit. No more having to deal with a moody, on the war-path because her clothes don't fit, crying wife.

Yep. 

It's a Win-Win all around for this family!

No comments:

Post a Comment