Thursday, March 3, 2016

Giving This Cold One More Go...



Unfortunately, my little boys have been sick this week. It started with a simple runny nose for the both of them and has progressed into the beginnings of bronchitis.

We ended up going to the hospital on Wednesday because Baby J. was having trouble breathing and his heart was beating something fierce. Also, little Baby VP was coughing like there was no tomorrow and throwing up phlegm. At least he's managing to get it out of his system.

Anyways, after our visit there both my babies were diagnosed with the beginnings of bronchitis and Baby VP was also labeled with "just a virus" on top of that. We were given an inhaler, nasal spray, baby Tylenol and told to make sure they get lots of fluids and rest.

Tomorrow we're heading back to the hospital for a check-up. But I'm sure this time will be better news. My boys have both stopped coughing like their going to expel their lungs. And they have been fever free for the last 6 hours. Also, no more vomiting on Baby VP's part. 

I'm so glad things are starting to look up. Hoping for good news and that we get the all clear on not needing to use the inhaler anymore. The boys hate that thing and I don't like all the whining and crying each time I have to use it on them.

Well, that's were we're at right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment