Wednesday, February 10, 2016

We're Back To Blog




It has been forever since my last post.

I almost forgot I even had a blog! Silly me.

Life here at the everydaymommy's headquarters has been busy and chaotic. People coming and going. Children growing and exploring. Mommy trying out new recipes and organizational tactics. Daddy working and learning.

Yep. We've all been busy.

But I'm starting to get the hang of being a Mommy of two. It's definitely not easy. And I'm starting to understand more and more some of the difficulties parents of twins go through. It's definitely no walk in the park.

Right now probably one of the biggest things happening around here is my weight loss journey. Yes, you read that right. My next step in improving myself is my weight. No worries I'm still working on the other stuff too but this is "THE BIG ONE"... laughing out loud here.

Alright so, now that you all know that we're alive and well. And definitely back in the busy world of blogging. I'm going to have to stop this post. The boys are still sleeping and I would like to also get in a workout while I can.

I'm going to make sure to download the blogger app and do some mobile posts when I'm putting the boys to sleep that way I won't be so dependent on using the laptop. 

What's wrong with using the laptop you ask? Nothing, except it's never free anymore. Ha.

Baby J. has discovered the joy of listening to music and seeing videos and he loves seeing the kids singing so as soon as I turn on the laptop it becomes "Baby J.'s music time". Then in the evening hubby takes over using it to do research and learn the bookish stuff about being a mechanic. So unless I want to stay up until 10-11 when the laptop is no longer being used...and I don't...trust me, I've got to find another way to blog.

Sleep is important to me, I'm sure you understand.

Alright so about 10 sentences ago I said I got to go.

I'm going...no really I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment