Wednesday, July 1, 2015

We Were Gone And Now We're Back...With An Announcement!



Anyone wonder where we disappeared too?

Let me tell you it's been quite an adventure...and continuous to be.

June 24th,2015 will forever now be a special day for our family.

Why you ask? Let me tell you.

On June 24th,2015 at 8:08 a.m. a little bundle of joy was born. Baby VP decided he had enough of staying all squished in his mommy's belly and that he wanted to see why Baby J. was having such a grand time all the time...well most of the time.

Our little Baby VP joined our family last week and it has been one thing after another since then.
I don't want to give to much away just yet because I am planning on writing a little "birth story" to share with all my readers. BUT I can tell you that I am doing wonderfully well for now, the regular pains and aches. AND Baby VP is doing much better.

That's right I did say much better. That's because he wasn't doing all that great before the last 2-3 days.

And one more thing...I need to come up with an appropriate nickname now for Baby VP. Problem is that his first name starts with a 'J' as well!

Well, I've got to run the little one is calling. But be prepared for a lenghty little post about all the things Baby VP and I have been through leading up to his birth and after!





No comments:

Post a Comment