So, I thought I'd share a nice and easy recipe with all my dear readers.
As you've probably noticed the few recipes I have posted are quick to make, easy, and delicious. The following Chili Con Debreziner falls in that category as well.
- 2 debreziners or any other sausages
- 1 white onion, yellow onion will work as well
- sunflower oil
- chunky tomato sauce
- tomato paste
- 1 can small white beans, or if you prefer bigger beans go for it!
- a few chili flakes
- Set your beans to boil in a pot filled with hot water. DO NOT add salt to the water.
- Peel and chop your white onion, do this while the beans are boiling.
- Cut your 2 debreziners or sausages into thin round slices.
- Drain your beans once they are done. Set aside
- In a large pan, set some sunflower oil to heat.
- Once the oil is heated add your onions and sausages. Stir every few minutes until onions are lightly browned.
- Add some seasonings to the sausages and onions. Salt, pepper, vegeta. A little of each.
- Add your beans to the pan. Mix in well with the sausages and onions. Make sure the heat is on medium. You don't want to burn anything.
- Add the chunky tomato sauce,
- Add the pinch of chili flakes. Continue to mix everything together.
- Add the a bit of tomato sauce to the mix. Stir.
- Taste and if needed add some more seasonings. Season according to your own taste, be brave and try different seasonings.